Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday picture dump

I just had to post some cute pictures I had on my phone.

This is probably one of my most favorite pictures of Colbi and myself. Plus, I'm really digging those boots!
*********************************************************************************

I enjoyed a nice little lunch the other day all by my lonesome. Sometimes, you need to do that. I don't really know why some women feel like they can't go eat or do things alone. It's really nice to have some quiet time. Of course, I ran into a client and ended up chatting for a good few minutes.

And then, Friday morning Colbi and I had a few extra minutes for a breakfast at McDonalds. I'm not a huge McDonalds fan, but honestly, Chick-fil-A is too crowded sometimes. :)
Gosh, I just love her. Seriously. 

She is now resting with some medicine because poor thing has a bad ear infection. Yuck! 

And, I enjoyed a few of these tonight!
Honey Roasted Pecans. OMG. Maybe the best thing I've had in a long time.

Tomorrow starts my "week" and it's going to be doozy. I'm really looking forward to it though. The Cindy Tamplin Memorial Tea is Saturday and my table is going to be super cute. And Sunday, we are going through all my mom's Christmas goodies to see what we want. 

Free Christmas decor, yes please!

No comments: