Sunday, April 28, 2013
News By Brooklynn at 5:40 PM
Friday, April 12, 2013
- Being an adult stinks sometimes. I'm just being honest. Sometimes I get tired of being responsible and doing the right thing and making the right choices. Sometimes I wish I still lived with my parents without a care in the world, but that's a long distant memory. Between dealing with medical bills from Colbi and our stupid-never-see-anyone-from-the office HOA, this week has been stressful and I'm. over. it.
- Seriously ready to give my dogs away. I know that sounds horrible! It's more stress for me than I want and, really, C'mere needs a place he can be outside without worrying about being too loud. Thanks to our creepy neighbor who likes to call and complain about all most anything, I've become pretty cool with the animal control officer. Woohoo.
- Anyone still watch the Office? I do and this past week was hilarious! I'm hoping Michael Scott shows up for the last episode but, I doubt it.
- I need a night away. A girls night that involves lots of laughing and maybe an adult beverage.
- Someone come clean my house!
News By Brooklynn at 6:26 PM
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
News By Brooklynn at 7:11 PM
We had our first real sickness this weekend and it was NOT fun! We've been very lucky to not have had to deal with Colbi being too sick yet. Saturday night was rough, fever, throw up, not eating...poor baby. We went to the doctor and she looks much better, wouldn't you say?
Love my sweet girl. And, I think I caught up on my sleep! :)
News By Brooklynn at 9:03 AM
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
|This stuff is the best "non" smelling tanning lotion. I buy mine at the beauty store, I bet you can find it at Ulta. Literally, it actually smells g-o-o-d.|
|I could just eat her!|
News By Brooklynn at 6:08 PM