Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Five: Negative Nancy Style

  1. Being an adult stinks sometimes. I'm just being honest. Sometimes I get tired of being responsible and doing the right thing and making the right choices. Sometimes I wish I still lived with my parents without a care in the world, but that's a long distant memory. Between dealing with medical bills from Colbi and our stupid-never-see-anyone-from-the office HOA, this week has been stressful and I'm. over. it.
  2. Seriously ready to give my dogs away. I know that sounds horrible! It's more stress for me than I want and, really, C'mere needs a place he can be outside without worrying about being too loud. Thanks to our creepy neighbor who likes to call and complain about all most anything, I've become pretty cool with the animal control officer. Woohoo.
  3. Anyone still watch the Office? I do and this past week was hilarious! I'm hoping Michael Scott shows up for the last episode but, I doubt it.
  4. I need a night away. A girls night that involves lots of laughing and maybe an adult beverage.
  5. Someone come clean my house!
(On a sidenote: I'll try and make my next post a little bit more uplifting).

2 comments:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

1. I agree, totally and completely. 2. Maybe we could watch the pups over at the big house for a while... 3. I saw the one with Dwight's funeral, not too funny? 4. Tomorrow night, I will see you here, be there or be square. 5. You are on your own.

I love you!!!

Heather said...

I'm behind on blogs, so I'm just now reading this, but trust me that I hear you on ALL OF THE ABOVE. Not that it helps, but at least someone else can relate. :)