Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Tell All

I feel like such a productive person today!

I had a long list of stuff to get done today, and I managed to get it all done. YAY!

One of the things on my list was to pick up some new tanning lotion. If you are friends with me on Facebook, you saw that I've been debating on tanning again. I know, I know. It's horrible. I should appreciate the color of skin God gave me........well, like I like to say........"Tan fat is better than pale fat." HA. Don't you just feel better with a tan? No? Ok, maybe that's just me. Well, here's my compromise.


This stuff is the best "non" smelling tanning lotion. I buy mine at the beauty store, I bet you can find it at Ulta. Literally, it actually smells g-o-o-d.

And, then today, I found these beauties:
It was a nice little surprise on my run today.

I'm blogging on my new computer! YAY! It's new to me, not new from the store. But, we got a sweet deal and it didn't break the bank.

Lastly, I had to add a picture of my cute lady.

I could just eat her!

 By the way, are ya'll watching the Voice? I am LOVING Usher and Shakira, and of course, Blake and Adam. I wish Celo and Christina would stay gone because it's just so fun this year.

Annndddddd, we missed Game of Thrones Sunday. I got rid of HBO, so we will be going over to my parents to watch this season. I don't think they will mind too much :)

No comments: