Monday, August 25, 2014

A post I forgot to post!

We went to a wedding a few weekends ago for some family friends. It was a beautiful wedding! I am actually a bridesmaid for a friend getting married at the same place in April (say what?! I thought I was done with that!). We got sat at the "kid's table" or the "new hood" as I like to call it. These are all children of the Hood. We all grew up within the same circle neighborhood. It's kind of cool. And, a night out without any kids!

We had a babysitter for Colbi, Avery, Sophia, and Jordan. This is how we found them when we got home. We hated to wake up Colbi to head to our house, they looked so sweet.
And, one day last week we got some donuts. How adorable is this sweet girl?! ```

This week is a busy one, so I need to get to it. 
Have a great Monday!

No comments: