Friday, October 10, 2014

Flashback Friday. Kind of.

I had posted several of these pictures awhile back and then, never finished my post. Too much going on! These are just some pictures I've taken over the past few weeks.

Mom and I went to North Park awhile back because I discovered H&M in New Orleans and then, found out there was one in Dallas! Say what?! 
We were visiting the Disney store.

Playing tag with Avery Grace.

One morning Colbi came out of her play room with flip flops and a hat on. It was hysterical.
Foreshadowing..........only fourteen years away.
I found this shirt online, it says "Made in Texas". Funny, because it's true! HA! 

We are headed off shortly to drop Colbi off at church for a few hours! Parents' Night Out is a new something they are doing, and I've already signed up until January. A dinner date with my husband without a two year old is just what we need. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments: