Monday, September 30, 2013

Week(end) Wrap Up

These are just some pictures from the past week.  We had a doozy.

 Colbi fell and hit her head twice (which landed us in an urgent care Sunday morning) complete with projectile vomit all over your's truly, fell again Tuesday at the sitter's off the couch, I got the stomach bug (from Colbi I think) and was out of commission a whooping three days, and that left Dave to tend to Colbi and work alone. Awe, the life of a parent. Y'all can relate I'm sure. I must say though, the stomach bug diet sure has done wonders for loosing a little weight the past week. Score!

We're on the up and up and are feeling much better. All I can say is, people don't wash their hands a) with HOT water b) for long enough to actually clean your hands.  I probably wash my hands too much, even at home. That's why I get so mad when I get sick. 

OK, off my soap box. 

***************************************

We did try out Mooyah Burger and I really liked it. Although, I'm not super picky about burgers anyway. The sweet potato fries are a nice bonus though. 

Yummy!!!!!

After what I thought may have been a concussion, Colbi seemed fine all week and wasn't cranky at all. 

Breakfast time is fun around the Petty household. 
We are now sitting around watching the Rangers, probably like everyone else in Texas. If not, you should be!  Show your baseball town pride. 

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments: