Sunday, July 27, 2014

Colbi turns two!

My Colbi Morgan had her second birthday party this past weekend. It definitely came too quickly!

We did a Minnie Mouse theme because she loves Minnie! 

MAJOR shout out to my parents for letting us have it there again this year. What else do you do for a party in July?! They are great hosts and always very gracious at letting us use their pool! :-)

My mom made the shirt and found the awesome skirt. I really love the way her birthday outfit turned out. I could eat her up!
Gigi, Colbi, and Pops
We just did family again this year. There are plenty of kids on both sides and we really do have a good size group when we get together.
Of course, we had to have snow cones again. Everyone was asking for them! It's good to have friends in high snow cone places.
These kids LOVE bubbles!
It was a very nice afternoon celebrating my Colbi.

Miss Colbi got lots of great gifts too! Including, a whole set up to play hairstylist! 
Is that a good Daddy or what?
And, we got her a playhouse. She loves the one at church, so we thought it'd be a great gift. She's obsessed. It has a doorbell and all! 

To my sweet daughter,

I can not believe you are already two years old. I feel like I just brought you home, brand new and teeny tiny. Your infectious smile and laugh fill my heart with more joy and love than I ever thought possible. Sometimes, when I'm alone, I think and shed tears of pure delight when I think how special you are. I will be forever grateful and thankful that God chose me to your mommy. Even on our off days, I am always reminded in some small way the miracle that is you. That God sent you to us for us to guide you and love you. Our job as your parents is to lead you to the Lord, we do that by our actions. Your daddy has definitely become the Spiritual Leader of our household. His love for you doesn't begin to compare to the love God has for you, but it's close! You are his world Colbi. He loves to play with you and spend time doing the things YOU love to do. Please remember that as you grow. We pray for you and always hope for the best things for you. We can't wait to see what the future holds and what God has in store! 

Love, 
Mommy & Daddy

No comments: