Friday, December 12, 2014

Just some randoms

As I was scrolling through my phone, I just had to share a few of these. 
How grown up does she look here?!

She LOVES babies and diapers.

Leslie invited me to her company Christmas party this past Monday, and it was fun! We met at their hotel and then went to eat at Trulucks in Dallas. Oh my goodness, the food is A-MAZ-ING!!!! I was so full by the time dessert came around, but had to try some. Leslie and I both ordered some different so we could try each other's (Yes, Dad. Women do this, I know). Leslie ordered the King Crab and I ordered the scallions, and Leslie added a side of crab mac 'n cheese. Holy Moly. It may have been the best meal I've ever eaten. 


Dave's favorite food is King Crab, so I was nice and sent him a picture of it. HA!

We ended the night with Creme brulee, key lime pie, and some chocolate cake that was at least 12 inches high (I'm not making that up either!). So, so yummy. 

The next morning, Colbi was home with me all day so I made breakfast. 


And, here we are getting ready to run a few errands. She is such a little toot, but I love it. She is the sweetest, most polite kid I know (but a little sassy!). 

We are gearing up for a good weekend! What do you guys have going on this weekend?

No comments: