Sunday, December 21, 2014

Catch Up

Life has been busy around here. We've have a few new things going on.

The first being:

Saying goodbye to my Honda. It was time. I was really trying to drive my accord for as long as possible (it was paid for!), but it had a ton of miles on it and frankly, starting to need some major work. With a small kid, my husband (and parents) said, "time for a new car!". I'm not kidding, I cried. Sounds silly, but that was the first major purchase Dave and I made together and Colbi was brought home in that car. It was emotional for me! 

Although, this makes up for it!

I love it. It's super nice and new! HA! 

Then, the next day after my big purchase, we had Dave's Christmas party. It's always at Bob's Steakhouse and it's yummy!! I always eat too much, but it's worth it! 

Today after church, we all went to eat at Campo Verde. I think it's becoming a new tradition. Have you been?!


It's always decorated with lights and has a Christmas theme, but around Christmas it's EXTRA decorated. Christmas basically throws up inside. It's pretty awesome. 


This is becoming what our family pictures are becoming. Colbi is in the terrible two's hitting the horrible three stage. Everything (with us) is no, kicking and screaming, or flat out not listening. I'm over it. I know it's a stage, but for real, if she and I are friends at the end of this season I'd be surprised. Any pointers would be helpful. End rant.


How cute is this?

This afternoon we headed to church and then to our church's playground. Colbi LOVES church. She loves the playground. She loves it all. And, everyone in our children's department loves her. 

At least that's something we doing right. 

Only a few more days until Christmas, and I couldn't be more ready! 

1 comment:

Dina said...

Cute pictures! I am only saying this because you asked for pointers, but the book "Love and Logic" was super helpful. My pediatrician recommended it and even taught a class. I think it's a method that will really be helpful through the teenage years too!

And I appreciate your realness! It's nice to know that all the other kids out there aren't perfect angels!