Monday, November 21, 2011

My side of the family

Today, I am thankful for my family. We're a small family, which I guess is why the older I get, the more and more I appreciate them.


I am thankful to have such great sisters and to have been blessed with a creative, serving mother. I never really understood my Mom's servant heart growing up, but as time goes on, I do. My mother is stylish and one of a kind. I wish I had her ability to think up great ideas all the time. I'm glad we all live so close and try to make time for fun things just the girls every now and then.
My dad is the best. He has always been someone who gives good advice and is the sound of reason. He somehow survived the past 26 years being the only man in the family. High five!! He will go out of his way for any one of us and I believe Jenna gets most of her wittiness from him.

I am blessed to have two sisters who I adore. Leslie is my other half and although we don't see each other often anymore, things between us will never change. Jenna has turned out to be such a beautiful person. She is a great mother to my niece Avery, funny, and the center of attention. She is always the life of the party!

Today, I am thankful for the Pecor side of my family! I love you all!

No comments: