Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

I can not believe Thanksgiving has come and gone already.

Technically, this was Avery's second Thanksgiving, but I don't think she remembers her first one since she was one day old. HA!
She spent some time with Aunt Leslie, who actually is home for a whole week! Fun!

And, Uncle Dave made time to read to her.
We ate a ton at my parents! And, we had Thanksgiving with Dave's side that night so we were stuffed!!

I decided to burn off some calories and venture out to do some shopping for Black Friday. Mom and I went and it was quite successful. Although, it was tiring so a nap was needed yesterday afternoon. I can see how people do it every year, especially if you have children. It's worth it. We, fortunately, didn't have anyone pepper spray us or try to fight us for what we were there for. Lucky us!

I guess it's time to start thinking about Christmas, who wants to come help me decorate? :)

No comments: