Tuesday, November 1, 2011

With this ring, I thee wed

"Have you not read that the one who made them at the beginning "made them male and female,' 5 and said, "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."
Matthew 19:4-6

Dave,

I am so thankful God brought you into my life. I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather grow old with. We were so blessed to have found one another and, so far, live a happy and healthy life. You are my life, my soul mate, and my best friend. I love you more today than the day we married. Thank you for being a great provider, a loyal husband, and my support. Happy Anniversary!

Love,
Your Wife

1 comment:

The Ziebarth Family said...

Congratulations sweetie!! When the Lord brings 2 together that He chooses, wonderful, blessed things happen!!! You wanna hear something crazy?? We will be married 10 years in March!!!!!!