Sunday, October 30, 2011

Anniversary Dinner

We celebrated early for our three year anniversary Saturday night at:


We only go to "fancy" places once a year and it's to celebrate our wedding anniversary. So, we don't feel so bad spending some money on a good meal.

The salad bar was simply delicious! The California rolls were awesome! And, they had grilled provolone. Yummy!!!! I had been warned before we went not to fill up on the salad bar because the meat was like no other. And, it was good! Dave was in heaven since he loves any type of meat. They also serve the meat with fried bananas, supposedly they clean your pallet after each type of meat. Either way, not being a banana fan, I couldn't eat enough!
And we had to order dessert! We got the Caramel Vanilla Creme Brulee. Dave would have rather had flan but we tried it. I thought it was super, Dave not so much.

We had a very nice dinner and I can't believe it will be three years on Tuesday since we've said 'I do' :)

No comments: