Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dinner and Baseball

This week was c-razy! I had something every night after school. I'm slowly catching up on my sleep............although, my success has honestly been non-existent. Blah.

Today when I got home from work, Dave had dinner ready and it was yumm-o!

He makes these potatoes that are to die for............don't worry, he takes all the calories out of them so it's super healthy. HA!
An adult beverage was called for after this weekend.
We are now watching the Rangers play, hopefully better than last night. Although, I personally feel the game last night was fixed. Way too many horrific calls by the umpires. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

*****************************************************

Guess who's three year anniversary is just around the corner?! Wonder if my husband has anything planned................................. :)

Have a great week!!

No comments: