Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shopping, Avery, and Injury

So. I haven't been able to run for two weeks. Two weeks!! And this is why..........

My foot was really swollen so I figured instead of possibly injuring my foot more, I would let it rest. But no more! Back in the saddle tomorrow morning.

***********************************************

Saturday night Dave and I had a date night with each other and the Rangers baby!!!

We went to local place and the energy was crazy. I mean, literally, I felt like we were there. It was so awesome. And, it was nice to spend some time with Dave alone. Yes, we are a married couple without children but, you'd be surprised how little we find time to spend with just one another. Rangers are going to the World Series!!!!! I'll be cheering on my other two husbands (Kinsler and Napoli) this upcoming week.

****************************************************

Sunday after work, I stopped by my parents because a certain little girl was over there.

"What's wrong Avery? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, you want your headband!"

Much better.
I just love her.

She is doing the cutest thing now with her tongue when she eats.
Up-do time!

And, I had to share this...................

Mom and I went shopping Saturday and I found three great buys.

OK, so maybe everyone won't get this but I love it. Where I'll wear it is another issue. Don't worry, I'll find somewhere :)


Mom found this dress and it's adorable! Can't wait to pair it with some boots and tights. Ah, the fall season, it makes me happy!

No comments: