Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Life lately without pictures

Lately it has been all about hair, school, work, and trying to fit "life" into it all. I will say, I'm loving it. I love doing something I truly enjoy and evidently, I'm actually good at it (according to my teachers and some people who have allowed me to do their hair). But here are just a few things I'd like to do:

1. Go to the fair
2. Enjoy a FULL day off of work, school, or doing any hair for one full day (not that I'm not appreciative of the clients who let me do theirs).
3. Clean my office out. Seriously y'all, it's beyond ridiculous.
4. Run sometime this week! I cut my foot open the other night and have given it some healing time but I'm chopping at the bit to go run. Thank God I had a tetnious shot in '04!
5. Sleep!
6. Go shopping with my mom! This will be taking place Saturday! Yay!!!!!

Ok. Enough whining or complaining aboutvwhat I'd like to do. I'm about to take care of #5. Have a good week and go Rangers!!

No comments: