Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pointless blogging

So, like always, I don't have just a ton of fun things going on lately but I figured I should share something........since my blogging has become almost non-existent.


My new favorite thing in my house are the Scentsy candles I got. I absolutely love them. There's probably not a waking moment they aren't turned on.


I won Student of the Month last week for the month of October. This is a BIG deal because they only pick one student per month, considering there's like 120 students, I was proud! Yes, everyone at school hates me. Ha!


I'm so glad Dave remembered to keep the firewood in the garage because when I got home from work Sunday, we got to build a fire! Can you believe how cold it is?! I'm thankful, I mean, it's only December!

I have a few busy weeks coming up and can't believe Christmas is in only three weeks. Who has two thumbs and hasn't even put her tree up yet?! I hate to say it's me, so I won't. :)

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: