Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Christmas wedding

One of our family friends got married last night and it was so. much. fun.

Brittany loves Christmas and wanted to get married around Christmas time so she could have Christmas trees and a red and white wedding! It was beautiful.

Avery was the prettiest one year old there............


Tim, the groom, is definitely all cowboy so it's fitting his cake was a cowboy boot.
Creme de la Creme. Yum!

Brittany and her dad did the cutest dance. Both are super reserved but she managed to get him to do a whole routine. It was a hoot!



Yay Avery! She loves to clap and pat herself.
Had to get a picture of the Whiteheads.

The next two weeks for us are busy, busy! I still have quite a bit of Christmas shopping to do and, unfortunately, I don't get a break over the holiday. Boo!

We have Dave's company party this week and I finally get to get my hair done. Thank goodness! My roots are lookin' a hot mess!

I've given my list to Santa and I'm really hoping for a certain one on my list.........................I'll keep you posted. :)

No comments: