Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

This year was a little different as we did Christmas with Jenna, Jason, and the kids Christmas Eve. Avery didn't really know what was going on except that we kept showing her toys every two seconds.


Isn't she cute?! Mom had this peppermint box and wanted to get her picture in it. It was hilarious. Sugar cookies work as a distraction for a one year by the way.

Christmas morning we all got up pretty early and had my Mom's cinnamon rolls. Best part of Christmas for me, they are a-mazing!




Leslie and I ended up wearing gray dresses with boots and tights without even knowing it. It was such a twin thing.
After spending the first half of the day with my side, we headed over to the Petty's for Christmas.
Dave's traditional Christmas hat.


After the Petty Christmas, we met back up with my parents and Leslie at the movie. Dave and I were both pretty tired and took naps at different points in the movie. We're pathetic. Thankfully we were watching New Year's Eve so there wasn't a ton of "following" that was needing to happen. HA!

Today, Dave and I woke up and moved to the couch to continue our Homeland marathon. Thank you to my parents for getting us completely hooked. We are episode 10 out of 12..............who says a day of vegging out isn't okay every now and then?

No comments: