Sunday, January 1, 2012

No more vacuuming!

Dave has been on vacation for the past week and a half, so he got the motivation to re-do our floors that I've been begging him to do. Just the way he would love to spend his vacation. Lol.


This project was a HUGE undertaking. It took four whole days, long hours, and the help of three other men (whose wives I'm sure were thrilled). Lol. Thank you to Chris, Corey, and Pat for helping Dave!!!





I stayed with my parents for three days because I still had to go to school and our house was a sandy, dusty disaster! I got home yesterday and we started cleaning away!





It's beautiful!!! It turned out so amazing. I'm one lucky girl to have a husband who works so hard to make me happy!! Thanks babe, I absolutely love it!!

(Just a side note: this whole project cost about $500. While I would love hard wood floors, the amount we redid would have cost us about five times that. And, I like to be different :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Heather said...

OH my gosh it looks SO GREAT! I can't wait to see it in real life! Invite me over :)