Wednesday, January 25, 2012

15 Weeks

(**Yes, I'm already in my pj's. Please forgive me**)

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 15 weeks

Size of baby: About 4 inches, about the size of an apple

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 lbs. EEK!

Maternity Clothes: None yet. I went shopping for some…….but I think I can wait just a tad bit longer. I'm in that awkward "too small for maternity clothes, too big for my own" stage, so I got frustrated and left. HA! Pathetic.

Gender: I’m not sure yet……….we have an idea but we’ll see in a few weeks J

Movement: None yet but Dave is determined to feel something!

Sleep: I sleep okay. I’m up about 3-4 times a night to potty.

What I miss: Tanning. Being proud of getting on the scale. Feeling pretty.

Cravings: Strawberry Mentos and Coke. Healthy, huh?

Symptoms: Little nauseous in the mornings, my energy is coming back though.

Best moment this week: All the love I received at a wedding shower this past weekend. It’s so nice to be able to talk about it with people.

**************************************************************

We've had a busy week! I did lots of hair this past weekend and stayed late several days last week at the salon, so tonight it feels good to just chill! I feel bad because my husband has been eating cereal every night due to the fact that I'm too tired and lazy to make dinner (not that we can't live off cereal, HA!).

An update on school, I have 14 weeks left! I can't believe it. I'm SO excited and SO ready to be done, done, done! It's been a really good experience though and I'm still learning a ton. I've started looking around at some salons in the area and hopefully I'll have an idea of the exact one by the end of February to mid March.

I wish I had more exciting things to share, but we've been pretty low key lately. I'll try to stir up something fun pretty soon. :)

1 comment:

Hall Around Texas said...

Awww! So excited for you. You look great. Ya know - they say when a Mommy to be doesn't feel pretty that she's having a girl because they take all of your "pretty". haha! Or something like that. All those fun old wives tales!!