Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

{Friday}
We went over to my parents house for some dinner and quality time with the family. Avery was already over there, so we got some play time in with her. She is at such a fun age right now. And, Dave was determine to win her over. She doesn't seem to remember him too much and every time he sees her, he just plays and plays with her. It drives him crazy when babies don't like him. HA! It's actually quite amusing.

{Saturday}
I had school all day (blah) and then Jenna, Jason, and Avery came over to bring us some baby stuff (all generic, we don't know the sex yet). They wanted to see our floors and then we went to eat at our favorite burger joint. Avery had a great time playing with the four toys we have here at the house. But mainly, she just wanted to sit on the bench we have in the entry way. "Ups!" she said about a dozen times.

{Sunday}
I had a busy day of grocery shopping and some cleaning. I did make an awesome dinner and then Dave and I watched this:

It's such a good movie. Funny, sad, real.........I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.

I cried of course, but what's new? I seem to cry at everything lately!

Hope you have a great Monday! :)

No comments: