Wednesday, January 18, 2012

14 Week Update

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 14 weeks

Size of baby: About 3.5 inches, about the size of a lemon

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8 lbs. EEK!

Maternity Clothes: None yet. I am having to wear a belly band now though.

Gender: I’m not sure yet……….we have an idea but we’ll see in a few weeks J

Movement: None yet

Sleep: I sleep okay. I’m up about 3-4 times a night to potty.

What I miss: Working out and tanning. Vain I know.

Cravings: Not really any sort of cravings. More like, if something sounds good I HAVE to eat it.

Symptoms: Still have fatigue, a little nauseous in the mornings, but other than that I’m feeling pretty good.

Best moment this week: Getting a Doppler from my friend so we can hear the heartbeat at home (don’t worry, we don’t over do it J)

4 comments:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

Yay pics and peanut update!!!! So excited!!!

Rachel Moss said...

You look super cute!

Heather said...

You. are. so. cute.

ps I love the wall sconces. Are they new?

The Ziebarth Family said...

So adorable! I love baby updates!