Thursday, February 9, 2012

17 weeks and other news

(Dave was not available for a picture today, bathroom it is :)

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 17 weeks

Size of baby: About 5 inches long, weighs about as much as a turnip

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 ish lbs. EEK! (Doctor says I'm doing well, not gaining too much and am on track. Thank goodness!)

Maternity Clothes: Bought a pair of pants for school and they are the best thing ever!

Gender: It’s up in the air, baby Petty didn’t want to share the goods J

Movement: I think I feel something late at night when I’m still, but I don’t really know what I’m “looking” for.

Sleep: I sleep okay. I’m up about 3-4 times a night to potty.

What I miss: Having a beer HA! Coffee! (I have an aversion to it somewhat. I have to REALLY need a cup to drink it).

Cravings: Coke. Salads.

Symptoms: Feeling good!

Best moment this week: Going to the doctor. Baby is measuring exactly where he/she should be!

*********************************************************
In other news, the lights in the Master bath/closet have decided to simply. stop. working. Poor Dave has been trying to fix it for a few days now, but he is going to have to wait until this weekend. Getting up to potty has been quite interesting in the dark. Ha! Hopefully, it's nothing too serious and he will be able to fix it without calling an electrician. We'll see.

I did get cleared to go back to work, soooooooo that means I'll be heading back to work for at least two days a week. I need to go back, having a baby is expensive! I'm actually looking forward to it, I miss all those Roadies and regulars.

I'm loving The Voice! I didn't watch it last season because I worked on the nights it came on, and I'm kind of bad about watching DVR'd shows. Blake Shelton and Adam Levine are too cute. It might be my new favorite show!

No comments: