Friday, February 24, 2012

Skip day

I played hookie from school today and you know what? It felt GREAT! I needed a day away from that place and doing hair (although, my husband needed a haircut tonight. Go figure!)





I started my day out with a pedicure. It was just what I needed after yesterday.........Someone to rub my feet! :) Then, I met up with Mom and Avery for some lunch.




She is just the cutest thing ever. She can now say all sorts of things, including Brookie and Dave. And I LOVE hearing her talk. She repeats everything you say.

We left lunch to go look at baby stuff at Babies R Us and I must say, while we found some cute things, the location in Cedar Hill is NOT up to par. We'll have to visit another location soon.

After that, I went home and did some a few house things until hubby got home. We had a nice little date night and came back home for some relaxation.

All in all, it was totally worth skipping school today. Sometimes, you just need a "me"
day! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: