Friday, May 11, 2012

What I'm going to tell my daughter


I clocked out for the last time yesterday at school. Over the past ten months, I put in 1500 hours..........it was a long road. I have officially decided I am DONE with school, of any type. I have a Bachelor's degree and will be a licensed cosmetologist soon enough. Dave asked if I was sure..........I'm pretty sure. :)










(my fellow classmates threw confetti everywhere, even down my dress!)

I want Colbi to know that you are NEVER to old to have a dream. I want Colbi to never stop learning, growing, changing. That setting goals is something everyone should do, you'll win some and loose some, but you keep going. I just never want Colbi to think there comes an age where you can't change something about your life you may not like. I want Colbi to be confident enough to find what her passion is and just go for it. You only get one life, so don't waste it. 

And, that she was with me for when I finished one of my dreams. That's pretty special I think.

No comments: