Monday, May 21, 2012

Shower and 31 weeks

My mom, aunt, and sisters hosted showers for me this weekend and they were WONDERFUL! 
Of course, my mom is SUPER creative and everything was just too cute. 

 I'm trying to find a spot in her nursery to hang her name.
 These will be hung in her nursery as well!

How awesome is this? It will be hung on her door. Mom made it in like an hour. So awesome.

I had some friends come I hadn't seen in FOREVER! It was overwhelming to see so many people and feel so blessed and loved. My mom has some awesome friends!!! 
My friend Jenn made Colbi the CUTEST bib, onesie, and burp cloth. She makes and sells them!

 Dave and I were SO excited to get the video monitor we registered for. We've been playing with it already. HA!

I can't even begin to say thank you to my aunt, my mom and sisters for all the hard work they did to make our shower so amazing. Seriously y'all, between the food and decorations, that was some hard work! Colbi got some awesome stuff and great keepsakes I can not wait to share with her. Two of my favorites are the blankets we got (hand made) and a smock dress that a family friend made, they are ADORABLE. Playing dress up when she gets here will be so. much. fun!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of baby: About 18 inches long, weighs a little over 3 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: not even counting anymore J
Maternity Clothes: maternity dresses, jeans, and pants…a mix of regular tops and maternity
Gender: A girl! Colbi Morgan Petty
Movement: All the time! Early in the morning, after I eat, late at night
Sleep: I think it’s called “napping” HA! I’m up literally every two hours. Blah.
What I miss: Feeling normal, life before heartburn and acid reflex, bending down and not having a belly
Cravings: Strawberry limeades
Symptoms: Nauseous a lot, fatigue, swollen feet
Best moment this week: The showers for Colbi! We got some great stuff and seeing some of my friends I haven’t in awhile was a bonus!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Love your dress! Where did you get it?