Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Colbi and Mommy's Day of FUN!

We had a big day around here, which ended with a good run for me!

This email made me laugh. Evidently, I set a record for myself. I've had to mix up some workouts lately because I've been getting kind of bored and unmotivated. I really wish I could work out in the mornings like I used too, but I just don't see how that's going to happen unless I buckle down and get a gym membership. It's getting too hot outside and although I know Colbi likes it, running with a stroller just isn't the same. Boo.

************************************

We ventured out to Hawaiian Falls today with our neighbors and had a really nice time. I think that's our first official play date now that I think about it! Thanks again Whitney and Heather. It was fun!


{This was Colbi after we got home. She was ttiiiirrrreeedddddd.}
 
She was asleep about 30 seconds after I put her in her seat. And no, I wasn't driving when I took this. Isn't she adorable?!

I'm just so grateful I have the flexibility at the moment to do things like this with Colbi. She's only going to be little once and I want to soak up every second. I guess you can say I'm a little obsessed with her. I'm okay with that because the day will come when she won't want to hang out with me. She is so sweet and loving at the moment. I often think about Jim and Pam in the Office when they were getting married and taking "mental" pictures because they forgot the cameras. Ha! I want to remember it all.

I will say, Colbi did get a good nap on the way home and slept for about 2 hours after but we were happy to see Daddy when he walked in. I needed a break! Having fun can be a lot of work! :)

No comments: