Sunday, June 23, 2013

Colbi's day of fun!

We all went over to my parent's house today for a little swimming action. And luckily, Colbi just happened to get a new swim suit and cover up from her Aunt Angie! Thank you Angie!



My mom said Colbi was the only baby she knew who would wear a bow with her swim suit. :)

 Colbi got to play in her own little pool too thanks to her Gigi! It's just her size.


After some swim time and lunch, Colbi enjoyed a nice long nap and woke up to find the party was still going on.

Avery loves Colbi. She always calls her by her full name too. She loves to kiss and hug her. It's awesome. But part of the reason Avery is so good with babies is because she has an excellent big sister herself. Sophia is the baby whisperer.....not kidding.





And, this is pretty much my Dad's life: surrounded by women!
Avery spent ALL day in the pool, so I'm sure she is sleeping pretty well by now. Summer time is so much fun with all these kids around.

I was just talking to everyone about how this time last year I was OVER being pregnant. I simply can not believe it's been almost a year. So much can change in such a short period of time!

No comments: