Monday, June 25, 2012

36 Weeks

(This picture is a little blurry but oh well. You get the idea :)

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of baby: About 20 inches long, weighs a little over 6 lbs (hopefully!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: not even counting anymore 
Maternity Clothes: maternity dresses, jeans, and pants…a mix of regular tops and maternity
Gender: A girl! Colbi Morgan Petty
Movement: All the time! More of a rolling, punching type movement now
Sleep: Pretty much non-existent, I sleep a little each night. I sleep better in the early mornings when Dave has gotten up for work. I’m up usually by 4am and back to sleep about 7am. Boo.
What I miss: A WALK WITHOUT A WADDLE! Everyone comments on it.
Cravings: sandwiches and chips
Symptoms: swollen feet and hands, acid reflex, heartburn
 Best moment this week: Had the Hood shower Saturday and it was SO fun. My back is finally starting to feel better after having pulled a muscle. Thank goodness

I go back to the doctor Thursday and I'm hoping he will check and see if any progress has been made. I'm assuming no, but we can wish can't we?! We've started a poll in the family for Colbi's arrival, Dad thinks July 10th. 

What's YOUR guess?

3 comments:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

NO! It can't be, I will be gone. I think July 14th. (I will be here then.)

Jen said...

July 11th! That's my birthday!! You look great by the way!!

Rachel Moss said...

You do look great! I'm no good at predicting due dates, so I won't even try to make a prediction.
I may have already told you about this, but I thought I'd recommend the "Happiest Baby on the Block" DVD to you. It helped us soooo much when K was first born. It shows you 4 "tricks" to calm and comfort your newborn. We absolutely loved it!