Monday, June 11, 2012

Avery

We had a visitor come stay with us Friday night! 

We went out to dinner with Jenna, Jason, and Avery and on the way to our cars, I asked if Avery could come stay the night with us. Luckily, it is SO easy now to keep kids because we actually have stuff suitable for young kids. And, we got to use the video monitor! 

 We had cereal and muffins for breakfast. That's actually Avery's highchair Jenna gave us so again, it comes in handy!
 I love this picture.

My husband is going to be a great dad. He LOVES kids and it drives him crazy if kids aren't responsive to him. Avery and Dave played and played. He also gave her bath while I took a little nap. She is such a good kid. I mean, the kid is NEVER cranky or cries. She cried one time and that was mainly because she had some issues in the potty department. 
 Avery loves remotes. 

We had a great time and will watch her anytime! I can't wait to see the interaction between her and Colbi. I'm sure they will be trouble makers! :)

And then, last weekend we all went over to my parents to swim! Mom got Avery this life jacket and we couldn't help but laugh because it almost weighed her down. 


She is dare devil for sure. She loves the water, even though it was a little cold still. I think she'll be a fish before long.

Avery, we love you so much and just love the joy to bring to all our lives. Thanks for coming to visit us!

No comments: