Tuesday, June 5, 2012

33 Week Update






Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 33 weeks


Size of baby: About 18
inches long, weighs a little over 4 lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: not even
counting anymore J

Maternity Clothes: maternity
dresses, jeans, and pants…a mix of regular tops and maternity

Gender: A girl!
Colbi Morgan Petty

Movement: All the
time! Early in the morning, after I eat, late at night

Sleep: Pretty much
non-existent, I sleep a little each night. I sleep better in the early mornings

What I miss: Feeling
normal, life before heartburn and acid reflex, bending down and not having a
belly

Cravings: None really
lately

Symptoms: Nauseous a
lot, fatigue, holy back pain! I can not get rid of this horrific pain in my
lower back

Best moment this week: Went to the doctor this week and everything is looking good. The showers
were great! We got to see some great friends and got some amazing gifts!



1 comment:

Dina said...

You look so cute! I always slept best in the early mornings too. I would eat my first breakfast at about 5am and then sleep great and then have a 2nd breakfast!

And I had a friend that had terrible back pain during pregnancy and went to a chiropractor and it helped a lot. You could also get a special pregnancy massage. You don't want to spend your last month or so in pain!

And the room looks beautiful!