Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A little trip to Canton

I LOVE going to Canton. And, for anyone who may not have ever heard of it (which is few and far between I'm sure), it's this huge "flea" market (I use that word loosely, because while they do have junk, mostly everything is nice) Canton, TX holds the first Monday of every month. As a child, I wasn't into it AT ALL. I understand why kids aren't stoked about going to Canton and shop all day, but as an adult, I don't want them there anyway with me! HA! 

Colbi did go with me this time and she did pretty well surprisingly. 

Are we excited or what?!

It's a little over an hour from us, so the ride wasn't horrible. It was a girl's trip with Mom, Jenna, and Avery. 

"You're gonna hear me ROAR." Yes. We were listening to Kids Pop Radio. 

After a few hours of shopping, she fell asleep 10 minutes before we left. Go figure!
Your typical ride home with Gigi. The girls love her. She's super entertainment. 

And, back home. Isn't this picture awesome?!

Next time, we will be leaving the kiddos at home but everyone needs to experience the greatness that is Canton. I'm sure they'll grow to love it! :-)

No comments: