Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Monday with Mommy

This wasn't on the agenda for Monday, but I had to take a picture and share it. 

We have found a new church home and are really excited about it. It's a little bigger than I originally wanted, but we've been attending for about two months now and I know it's where God wants us. Colbi LOVES church, which is awesome because they have an AMAZING (every time I use that word, I think of Kidd Kraddick and how he thought it was totally overused......oh well) children's ministry. 

Any who, this is Colbi's "official" first church art project. The "teachers" in Colbi's class are so sweet. Colbi has now graduated to the "see ya later Mom!" when we drop off her, which is nice. 


*******************************************

On to our Monday! 

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to work on taking one full day out of the week to NOT WORK. Sounds funny. I've been trying to get better about my client scheduling and having actual days that I work and ones I don't. Mondays have become a day that I keep Colbi home with me (for sure) and spend sometime with her! 

Yesterday, we ran errands because let's face it, it's too cold to do anything else. We needed some groceries and I had a few other errands to run, but she makes a great shopping buddy! A little goldfish always help to keep her busy in the store.


She was saying hello to the deli lady.

I hate shopping at Wal-Mart, but to be honest, it's convenient sometimes. I needed an oil change, so why not kill two birds with one stone? 

We finished out the day with a nap, some laundry, and dinner with the family at Chuy's (yumm-o!) for my sister's birthday. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA WHITEHEAD!
Hope it's a good day!!!!
(She is 21 plus a few!! )

2 comments:

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

What church are you going to? Have you tried Nino's in downtown Waxahachie? It's SO good!

Dina said...

So glad you found a church you love! And Colbi is adorable as usual!