Monday, May 26, 2014

Too busy, no blog.

May seems to be one busy month for us. Between birthdays, Mother's day, work, prom, concerts.......you get the picture. 

We had a date night last weekend and went to our most favorite concert, Dave Matthews! We have every year (except for the past two, man kids can cramp your style!) since I can't even remember when. It's always a good time and we even stayed until the end! 


This past week we managed a play date with Jenna and Avery. Those two love each other! 

This weekend included swimming at Gigi and Pops' house, dinner out at the Flying Fish (which is awesome!), church, a graduation reception, and.........

my first official 5K! I actually finished in 34 minutes, which is better than when I run at home. I was proud of myself. 

My friend created a high school weight loss group and our goal is to do one 5K per month. It was fun to do with other people you know. Even though I do workout, I know I'll be hurting tomorrow. Afterward, we met Gigi and Pops for breakfast because what's the point of running a 5K if you can't replenish with some good food?!
Yes, Cracker Barrel was so very yummy this morning. 

I can not believe it's almost June! That's insane to me. I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day! I'm off to put a little girl to bed and probably will follow behind her shortly! :-)

2 comments:

Dina said...

Your hair looks great! Just noticed your comment. For some reason it didn't go to my email. I don't have a pink necklace. Sorry. If I ever find one I will let you know!

The Ziebarth Family said...

Can you tell me the high school weight loss group is? I'd love to join in!