Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up & Monday with Mommy

We had an eventful weekend around here. Mom and I went to Canton Thursday to get a few specific things and got a call from the sitter saying Colbi was running fever. Luckily, Dave could leave and grab her for the doctor's appt in the afternoon. Double ear infection and Mom of the Year award goes to me! She had gunky eyes and yucky drainage for about two weeks but we thought it was allergies. Some good medicine and she is back to normal, thank goodness. 

We scored her a "new" tricycle for $8. She loves it.

My parents kept her Friday since she was still running fever some. Ice cream and a good day with Gigi and Pops helped though!
She even took a four hour nap! That's some good nappin'! 

Saturday, I worked. It was prom for several of the districts in the area and I had some prom girls come in and get their hair done. Sometimes it's fun to do special events like that, it reminds me of my high school days (I'm glad it's over though!).

Colbi still had a fever Saturday so we just hung out the rest of the night and all conked out early. 

Sunday, I got to work the baby room at church. It gave me a good baby fix!  :-) We grabbed some lunch and headed back over to my parents to work on some things for this week. I'm sure they are sick of seeing us! Just kidding! 

We put our feet in the pool and watered the plants! 

And this morning, we got up and took a walk. It was a beautiful morning! Colbi LOVES taking walks!
She is napping and then we are heading to go do some hair for Embrace Grace (a ministry for girls with unplanned pregnancies) because they have completed their classes and get their baby showers tonight! I'm looking forward to it! 

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: