Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What day is it?!

I know it's Wednesday, but sometimes I wake up and literally do not know what day it is. Does that ever happen to you? I'm thankful for busy days, but sometimes wish I learned the say the word "no". HA!

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day weekend! 

Our's started off Friday with donuts!
And then, later in the day we went to the Ranger game!
 It was quite a game. Darvish pitching? Check. Napoli in town? Check. Good food and company? Check. Colbi had a great time and was good during the whole thing. She got pushed over though walking back in when a fly ball got hit our way. I thought Dave was going to hit some one because none of the men fighting for the ball said I'm sorry after we picked Colbi up crying. And don't even get me started on the "can't give you any ice unless you buy a $5 cup" food stand. I just walked away.........

On to Saturday, I worked and then we headed out to eat dinner. We have a local place that has great food but the service is way below par. We probably won't be going back, unless it's for to-go food. 
I got to spend the night with this one though, so it's all worth it.

Sunday morning, we got up and went to church. It was a really great service. The pastor asked all the men to leave towards the end (to go grab the kiddos) and then he prayed over all the women. It was really touching. He prayed for those who have lost children, for those waiting to become mothers, for women who have lost their own mother, and for the moms who are mothers to children who are not biologically theirs. It was such a sweet moment. 

After, we headed to Wendy's to eat.
(She was saving the crumb on her chin for later).

Mom, Leslie, Jenna, and I then went to the movie to see Heaven is for Real. Great movie followed by dinner at Spring Creek. All in all, a really awesome Mother's Day. 

To my own Momma! Thank you for all you do for us. Thank you for loving us so much. Thank you for being such a great Gigi to my Colbi. Thank you for showing me what being an obedient servant looks like. Thank you for being a hard worker, my shopping bud, and just being you. We appreciate and love you more thank you know!

Monday, we got some good rain and this little one LOVES to watch the rain like her Pops.

And now, the weather is just perfect for some outside fun! Get outside and do something!!! :-)

No comments: