Thursday, January 22, 2015

Memories

Well. It's time. 

Time to get rid of an old friend.........
My sister gave me this glider and it has gotten a ton of use over the past two and half years. We rocked Colbi almost every night in this thing (we still rock and sing for a few minutes before bed). I have so many good memories of rocking her a baby in this glider. Singing and praying for her. But, it's time to say goodbye. We have literally rocked it until it doesn't rock so well anymore. I'm sad, but I know it's one of the many things that will not make it to the next season of our lives. Colbi is growing and pretty soon, it'll be the big girl bed transition. (Do not even get me started, I'm terrified she will be one of those end-up-in-our-bed-every-night kids. We are not the co-sleeping type. #ilikemyspace #shelikestokickmeintheface). 

Our changing table has turned into the shoe shelf. HA! I'll have to put this away too, but we are keeping it (just in case, no I'm not pregnant!). 

It goes by so quickly, but I will cherish the memories of rocking my sweet girl to sleep. It's hard to believe she was even small enough to fit on that table! 

No comments: