Thursday, August 18, 2011

A little run down

{Sunday}
Worked till 5(ish) and then came home to get started on my project that was due today. Whew! It was so much more work than I planned for.

{Monday}
Got up for school, went to tan, came home, went to the grocery store, worked on my project(s), managed to get myself into running mode, and passed out.

{Tuesday}
Woke up at 5:30 to go run (what's wrong with me!), went to school, had my second "model" day and her hair turned out fabulous, came home to finish my projects, cut my friend's hair, went to sleep.

{Wednesday}
I woke up SO late yesterday morning but managed to pack my bag, take a shower, get completely ready in about 30 mins. Score. Got out of school and went to work. Got off work at 11:30 and came home to pass out. A BIG thanks to my hubby for baking my "color wheel" (confetti cupcakes) while I was at work so I didn't have to do it when I got home.

{Thursday}
Turned in all my projects, did my presentation, went to tan, got some dinner, and now I'm watching my husband try to fix our DVD player.

And you know what? It feels great to just be sitting.

Although, I'm craving a blizzard but we are trying to decide how much I really want one. This couch is feeling pretty good!

No comments: