Monday, August 22, 2011

Shower, new truck (almost) and football

So Friday was my last day as the newbie in school. It was bittersweet, mainly because I LOVED my teacher but I was ready to start taking clients! We had some free time so all us girls decided to throw the only boy in class a baby shower. He had a little boy almost two weeks ago so it was over due. He almost didn't know what to do!



Taylor opening his gifts. We surprised him and he was completely off guard.


This is my teacher Ms. Wiley. She definitely is up there with some of my favorite teachers. She's very real and talented when it comes to doing hair, of all types. And, she works really hard! She has her own salon and takes clients at night, teaches during the day, and goes to college to finish her bachelors degree. Very driven.


My classmates!

Saturday, we got up to go get Dave's truck out of the shop from our wreck. Although, after we tried to return the rent truck and the place closed at noon. Seriously?! We decided to go grab our annual pair of shoes since it was tax weekend and all. Saved like $25 bucks. Can't complain! :)

Sunday after work, Dave surprised me with Cowboy tickets he had gotten from a friend.



We left after the third quarter because, lets face it, we're old and tired. Ha! I'm very much looking to forward to this week. A much slower week with a little catch up for me.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: