Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Yes. I am blogging about this.

I don't even know what to say about any of this economic "stuff" anymore. My mom shared this video with me and I thought it was educational to say the least.




Regardless of your party affiliation, I would highly recommend that you sit through it and actually hear what he is saying.




I've always loved politics. Always. I think it's highly important to be involved and have a voice in what's going on with our country (with an open mind for BOTH parties). It really worries me and sickens me that I'll never be able to retire and probably end up working for other countries because we are simply headed in a down ward spiral very quickly.




If there is one thing I could say, knowing what's going with our country and OUR money is crucial. If you don't pay attention, start slowly. There is SO much information our there and it can be very confusing and intimating. Watch news channels which lean towards both parties, I watch CNN, NBC, FOX News, MSNBC, all of them. So at least you're getting both sides of the story. Somewhat.




No comments: