Sunday, August 7, 2011

A little girls trip

I had a big week!

This is Brooke #2!

She was my very first client on Monday. I was so proud of myself too because she has beautiful, LONG, and very THICK hair so, it took me a good long while to give her a hair cut. But, it turned out awesome!

******************************************

Friday, Mom and I left to head down to Conroe, TX to meet Leslie and do some shopping. It was lots of fun!

We went to Old Town Spring and found this store! Mom is "Gigi" (not a grandma, grandmother, mimi, etc.) so we had to take a picture with her sign. :)

And, we did have to stop by this bridal boutique to check out some wedding dresses (just for fun). Leslie is not getting married right now but hey, why not? It's still fun to look!

We had to go by this store and get Avery a little something.........

For dinner, we called down to our hotel lobby and asked for a super cool, local hang out for us to eat dinner at and they sent us to Sam's Boat. It's right on the lake and had live music. I'm not going to tell you the name of what we ordered (it's a little inappropriate, you're welcome Mom) but the food was good and so was the atmosphere. If you're ever in the area, stop by there!



We got up this morning and went to Starbucks for some coffee and then headed back to Dallas. When we got home, Avery was there! She is now officially crawling. So cute. Oh, her parents were there too, but let's face it, once you have a baby it's all about your children, not you. HA! Even I know that one! :)

After a great bbq lunch, Dave and I ended the day with a snow cone. I got pink lemonade and it was so good!! Probably have not had a snow cone since high school but it definitely hit the spot in this heat!

Hope your weekend was just as good as mine! And, let's all pray that we will get some relief from this heat soon! If not a cool front, at least some rain.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Dina said...

I can't believe you already get to cut hair! It looks great! So does your snow cone!