Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Exciting News!


I'm SO excited to announce that I finalized everything this morning and will for sure be back to work starting Tuesday the 25th! 

I can't wait to be back to work and in the salon. Lucky for us, it has worked out that Colbi won't be in daycare quite yet so, I'll get the best of both worlds. I feel really lucky to be able to follow my dream and stay home with my daughter. Being self-employed is going to be HARD work but, I'm so ready for the challenge!

I'm running new clients specials along with referral specials the entire month of October, so if you're looking to try a new stylist OR know someone who is, send 'em my way! 

I have to say, God has a way of blessing you sometimes in ways you'd never think possible. I feel so blessed at this very moment! 

2 comments:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

He sure does! Congratulations, Brooke, so proud of you!

Dina said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!