Sunday, September 16, 2012

Our weekend

Weekends just go by too fast!!! :( I hate Sunday nights simply because that means Dave has to go back to work. Boo.

Friday was a good day. Colbi had a few good naps and was happy the majority of the day. At about 6ish, Dave had gotten home and I was going to leave for a little time with girls. Colbi hadn't cried hardly at all but as soon as I was leaving, she just start crying once I walked out of the room. It was so bizarre. I left quickly because as cute as it is she was upset I was leaving (to her knowledge the room), I don't want to become that mom who can't leave her child.

Dave did JUST fine on his own too. Colbi fell asleep at 730 and was still asleep when I got home at about 1030. Long late naps usually turn out okay, but it's always a crab shoot.

Saturday, we had a pretty relaxing day all day as you can see from the picture below.


It's just my favorite thing when she naps while I'm holding her.

We had a wedding shower Saturday night with the Hood, which is always a good time. I didn't get one single picture as we were preoccupied with making sure Colbi wasn't crying through the whole thing. Ha!


I just love these pj's. So. Stinkin. Cute.


Today we had two birthday celebrations and, of course, the Cowboys played. I even put on a jersey because I felt a little left out since Dave and Colbi had their Cowboy gear on.

Happy birthday to our nephew Braiden! You're getting so big buddy! We love you!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: