Monday, September 10, 2012

Pictures! And a little talk.....

I'm adding a few of my favorite pictures from our session with Allison Harp (mainly for our out of town family who reads the blog but never comments :) 
 I'm in love with this picture of Colbi. My little lady is looking more like a baby instead of a newborn. She's getting rolls on her cute little legs. AND, she is sleeping much better. Although, she has days where she just fights that nap with all she's got. Sunday was rough........hardly any naps at all for that one. Don't they know how wonderful it is to just nap away while you can?! Guess Colbi didn't get that memo. 

 Dave loves her so much.
I have loved being home with her these past eight weeks.........but.......I'm looking forward to having adult interaction again. 

Good news is I think I found a salon I'm going to work in and I'll be working for myself so I get to set my own hours! Woohoo! No daycare for awhile, which is kind of what we wanted all along. We will see how it goes. I'm ready to be back and in the salon doing hair and will know for sure tomorrow once I meet with them and work out the details. Here's hoping!

I went to the doctor Friday and was officially cleared to start working out again. Now, question is, when do I find the time to do it? I've been running but it's just not the same as getting in the gym and attending classes. Oh well. Running should be good for now. Thank goodness it's getting cooler too! I can't wait for more 
"fall-ish" weather.

1 comment:

Dina said...

I loved when Katie started getting rolls too! Now they are going away and it makes me sad!

That's so exciting about the salon! Sounds perfect!