Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

I haven't mentioned that my mom broke {more like shattered} her foot decorating her Christmas tree. Poor thing. She had surgery last week and is now in the healing process. She got something like twelve screws in her heel. Eek!!

Jenna, Avery, Colbi, Dave, and I all went over last night to keep her company.


Avery is one busy little girl! She is such a great helper too! She wanted to keep helping me with Colbi. Colbi woke up from her nap and Avery was so stinkin' cute. She'd walk over and put in her paci and then take it out of Colbi's mouth. It was hilarious!

And, I had to snap this picture this morning. Colbi is so beautiful. Maybe I'm biased because she's mine but, oh well.


She LOVES her feet. I'm thinking she is already working on her flexibility for her cheer leading years!! :-)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

She is beautiful!!! Carseats are the best place to take pics. They always have good sun!

Dina said...

So sad about your mom! And Colbi is beautiful!