Sunday, December 16, 2012

My little Elf

My aunt got Colbi these adorable pj's for Christmas. We always get a pair of jammies to open Christmas Eve. They used to always be from our Mimi and Angie has carried on the tradition. She gave us Colbi's early because, let's face it, she has no idea it's Christmas. I was going to take her to the Polar Express event they have in a town near ours but it got way too cold, so we had a photo shoot instead!




Surprisingly, Colbi has been in a good mood today after a really bad night. Poor baby is super congested and didn't sleep well at all {neither did Mommy}. I can tell she isn't feeling well because she has taken some looonnnggg naps today. 

She's been so sweet though. And lots of cuddles going on all day, which after this whole school thing in Connecticut, I'll gladly take. Anytime I can love on this sweet girl is just one more blessing. 

No comments: