Friday, December 28, 2012

Oh, you know...

Today is just blah outside, so I decided today would be a pj kind of day for this little cutie!

She's just so perfect.

I'm sure some of you reading are probably tired of reading about motherhood. But, I don't care. I never imagined that I would love being a mom so much. This blog is something I use to write down my thoughts and one day, Colbi will read them! I want her to know just how grateful I am to be a mommy. I love being her mom. With every month that goes by (I realize I haven't done her 5 month post......that is coming soon!), Colbi just gets more and more fun. Even though I wish she would sleep thru the night already! HA! 

Last night Colbi got up about 2:45 and was up till a little after 4am, boooooo. But, after her feeding she let me rock her.....her head resting on my chest. It was heaven. Have I mentioned how much I love her? 

***************************************************

Yesterday we went over to my parents house to hang out for a bit. Mom started therapy yesterday so the sisters and me did a little cleaning for them. But not before we took some pictures!

Avery wanted to hold Colbi so Leslie held Avery while Avery held Colbi. HA! Leslie is such a fun aunt. She will just play and play with these girls.

Aunt Jenna. 

Jenna has a special touch with babies. While I understand her being done having kiddos, I really wish she would have another one. She's a great Mommy. Avery is going thru a "Mommy" phase and it's so sweet. 

We've had some awesome family quality time this week and I'm loving that! :)

No comments: