Monday, December 10, 2012

Spit up, randomness, and the TEA


For anyone who may still read my blog, I thought I'd share some great pictures from the past few weeks. 

I love this picture. It was SO funny when it happened. If you are grossed out by spit up, skip over this part :) 

We got home the other night and when Dave went to pick up Colbi, she threw up all over him. I couldn't help but laugh at him and then tell him to freeze so I could take a picture. Am I mean or what?!

 I. love. my. daughter. 
 This is her nightly routine. We get her bottle ready and she sits and watches us. Such a big girl!

Colbi is sleeping better by the way. She's still up once a night typically, but we will probably be starting cereal this month so we will see if that helps. 

I walked in tonight and she was just laughing her head off. She thinks it's hilarious when Dave kisses her neck. I think it's his beard. Baby laughter is the sweetest thing ever!

******************************************************
I know Cindy's Memorial Tea was in November but I realized I never posted pictures or wrote about it. Shame on me. 

Colbi was a hit! Her outfit was pure sweetness, thanks to her Gigi. That woman....she sure can shop!

 Mom had two tables this year! 

 She is just too creative. Aren't those zebra plates adorable? 

Mom and all her gals. How ever do men survive with all these women around! 

Sophia LOVES babies. And like I've said before, she is SO good with them. 
When she is around Colbi, she wants to hold her and talk to her and just entertain her. She sings songs, shows her stuff, and is just one sweet girl to her. Avery LOVES her sister. Sophia is just one special little girl. And how beautiful is she?!

Mom does that tea every year in honor of Cindy and this year she raised over $4,000! I'd say that's a success. 

1 comment:

Hall Around Texas said...

Oh my goodness! Nathan would have thrown up! Ha! Love that picture of you and Colbi!! And yes, baby laughter is the best sound in the world!!!!